Re: [microsound] fwd: Boulez Project Invitation

Actually I dont doubt the instigators intentions and dont think they=20
are fascists. But given the current climate their act is open to that=20
kind of interpretation, and even use, as part of the politics of the US=20=

administration.

That was the point I wanted to make.