Re: [microsound] fwd: Boulez Project Invitation

best mr. dkl37.

in this case i was anti anti-france which is only anti those americans=20=

that are anti-france ;=3D)

and rather than venturing into a lengthy diatribe i posted a minor=20
'alarm-clock'.

and i woke you up this time also didnt i ;=3D))

best regards,
mr. bitter

l=F6rdagen den 5 juli 2003 kl 13.25 skrev dkl37@xxxxxxxx:

> Hi Aaron, not to gang up on anyone here, but I do wish to point out=20
> that
> an obviously bitter Jan Larsson has a habit of taking any opportunity=20=

> over generalize and blame and criticize Americans for whatever he can
> sink his virtual teeth into and I for one am quite familier and bored
> with the routine and hit 'delete' at every opportunity he posts such
> hateful diatribe.
> 										=
		=09
> Best, Dale									=