FS: Sequential Multi-Trak

Aiight y'all... I'm moving out west to Arizona in a few weeks. I have to
consolidate my rig to a small keyboard and my PC. I need to get rid of my
old faithful Sequential Circuits board. It needs a new battery (readily
available at Radio Shack) and a pitch bend pot (usually available from Wine
Country). It's in pretty good shape and sounds great, but since I switched
to software last year I've only used it as a controller. I'm asking $100 or
best offer. I would prefer a local buyer (S.E. Michigan), but could probably
work something out with someone out of state.

George Jones/Logic7
http://always.nu
http://www.geocities.com/labwerx
734-340-4704