Re: [microsound] music software for blind people (OT?)

hi,

i'd imagine that most "patcher" based sound sythesis
software wouldn't work very well for someone who is
blind.  my suggestion would be to try a text based
language, such as csound.  csound combined with a
scripting language can be very fun, and you can also
control csound quite well now in realtime with midi.

plus, csound is free (extra so now that is has been
re-licened LGPL)

~josh