Re: [microsound] music software for blind people (OT?)

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C34CCD.EEC37760

>>how blind? I am legally blind and have low vision.
>>I might be able to help from that perspective though,

1% vision apparently....

thanks for the info/ ideas everyone. i'm going to be spending a couple =
of hours a week with Tony beginning next week, so we will go through all =
the replies together then. He's probably not gonna like the C sound idea =
much (too technically demanding, he's pretty old school...) but i'll see =
where we get with it - just looked at it for the first time myself a few =
weeks ago..so at least i won't be bombarding him with information! ; ) =
but as i explained to him, i didn't get exactly why he, of all people, =
would want to use something called "Windows" in the first place....=20

i'll keep chipping away - is C sound JAWS compatible? (guess there is =
one way to find out..)

------=_NextPart_000_002D_01C34CCD.EEC37760--