slow sound system : thanks + july playlist

------=_Part_1493_6383134.1059220969202

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM : JULY 03

big thanks to everyone who came along or tuned in to the london headphones festival and the slow sound system afterparty the other weekend. we're very happy to have been part of such a fantastic weekend of sound and vision.

we'll be back with more of the same later in the year. right now, we're concentrating on building up the website, establishing an online archives of mixes and live performances, working on a whole series of remix projects - and setting up an online image gallery. expect more on all of this over the next few months.

in the meantime, here's a flavour of what's on our decks right now.

happy listening!

best,

slow sound system

-----

SLOW SOUND 16

Leafcutter John - The Housebound Spirit (Planet Mu)
Motion - Pictures (Motion)
Brian Eno - January 07003: Bell Studies for the Clock of the Long Now (Opal)
Cordell Klier - Apparitions (Ad Noiseam)
Beans - Tomorrow Never Knows (Warp)
Sumugan Sivanesan - Audio (cdr demo)
Various - Branches and Routes (FatCat)
Tim Hecker - Radio Amor (Mille Plateaux)
Toru Takemitsu - In An Autumn Garden (Deutsche Grammafon)
Various - On Paper (Cronica)
Moodymann - Silence in the Secret Garden (Peacefrog)
Black Dice - Beaches and Canyons (FatCat)
Prefuse 73 - One Word Extinguisher (Warp)
Martin Horveth - Skull (Smalltown Supersound)
Luomo - The Present Lover (Mille Plateaux)
[Des]integracao - Permute (Sirr)

-----

SLOW SOUND SYSTEM
Lie down and be counted