Re: [microsound] re: droplifting -- Bicker Bicker, Ye Neverending Bots

> Droplifting will not end capitalism. This isn't the point. That's obvious &
> there are no pretense for this being or becoming revolutionary activity.

Well,

Are we making sounds with a tiny audience largely consisting of mutual
appreciation/deprecation, or ending captialism, on this list? I've been
under the illusion that most people were actually doing the former!

Time to drop the wireless keyboard in the bin and drop blotter at the
beach, I think.

Class dismissed for the day. Take two hits and if you can call me in the
morning, up your dosage.

  ghede@xxxxxxxx
  http://www.quietamerican.org