Re: Fw: Re: [microsound] [ot?] italian music

>massimo

well, actually there's much more 'round here, besides the names already
mentioned.

i.e. the "old school" of industrial/post-industrial music.
maurizio bianchi (m.b.), the grandfather of industrial music over here, is
still active these days.

and t.a.c., one of the best projects of those days, have relocated to
sardinia and have a lot of new projects aroung them:
asaf 288
lu
deep engine
esp
th26

also from those days: tasaday, enrico piva, massimo toniutti (giancarlo
brother).

as for my own project z_e_l_l_e (thanks for mentioning us, dale!), watch
out for our second album due soon on japanese label fabric.
my partner in z_e_l_l_e is maurizio martusciello, who also has a solo
career (a 3" on metamkine and some new releases soon) and various other
projects: metaxu (www.metaxu.it, their second album is due for release on
no type soon) and dogon (a trio with the two of metaxu and massimo pupillo,
bass player of speedjazzcore zu). filippo paolini, the other half of
metaxu, is also active as okapi, he has a fantastic album ready for release
and is currently looking for a label deal (see his personal blog:
www.slap-press.com).

and other names:

mou, lips!
timet
retina.it
fantasmagramma
le forbici di manitu
populous
pankow
kinetix
mylicon/en
homunculus-1.1
slow motion
pigneto quartet
larsen lombriki
gregorio bardini
ossatura
paolo di cioccio/theatrum chemicum
valvola
dj spectra
krisma
deison
anatrofobia
reevoluto
saverio evangelista
frame
mui
minox
cletus
enfantronique
margoo
punck
a a l
krell
and many many more i forget now, apologies to them.
also a good techno scene: i.e. terra; and many other "old schools" of
contemporary/electronic music (bruno maderna, franco donatoni, pietro
grossi, early franco battiato, roberto cacciapaglia, claudio rocchi etc.),
movie soundtracks (morricone, umiliani, trovaioli and a whole lot more) and
their recent followers.
well, sorry for the somewhat boring list. have a nice summer.
ciao :: nic

ps forgot luigi russolo, but that's another story, no?

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + +

{ { d i s c o g r a p h y } }

z_e_l_l_e | nth | line (http://www.12k.com) aug 2001
"zen enlightenment lifts life energy" on tu M'p3 (http://www.tu-m.com) jan 2002
"shayozoku" on tu M'p3 (http://www.tu-m.com) sept 2002
"tief herz" on lib. (http://www.cubicmusic.com/fabric/index.html) june 2003

UPCOMING
z_e_l_l_e | rjctd::nw | fabric
(http://www.cubicmusic.com/fabric/index.html) aug 2003
"kitanai" on star6_789' v.2 (http://www.star6789.tk/) TBA

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

REVIEWS http://www.12k.com/line/linepress.htm

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

"fonorama"
bi-weekly radio programme (tuesday_thursay hr. 12:15am) on rai-radio3 ::
third channel of italian national broadcasting company)
http://www.radio.rai.it/radio3/esercizi_di_memoria/fonorama/index.cfm

| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

columnist on:
"blow up" (monthly) http://www.blowupmagazine.com