Re: italian music

well, it's written: tu m'

(talking about duchamp...)

other good stuff here in italy:

.giuseppe ielasi - electroacustic
(check out his label: http://www.fringesrecordings.com)

.domenico sciajno - electronic (& double bass)
(http://www.headroom.ws/slice1/index.html)

.andrea belfi - field/electroacustic

.elio martusciello - does a lot of different stuff
(an absolutely GREAT album is: aesthetics of the machine)

.ossatura - electroacustic
(martusciello plays in the band; their first album is w/ tim hodginkson)

.autobam - electronic
(http://www.autobam.it) works with the elec group

.fantasmagramma - electronic
(they have a track on the bufferFuct project)

.vonneumann - electronic - free rock
(http://www.vonneumann.net)

this last one is my other project. i don't really like to post my own
stuff, but everyone does, and as a matter of fact we had some of the
best reviews last year.

and plus other italian people on the list like:
e.g.0; mou, lips!; aal; etc.

hope it helps.

if you visit my other web site let me know (even off list).

there are also other people but they might not be so easy to track down.

check out also this free online compilation w/ some of these artists
and others. dp is on it.

http://homemadeavantgarde.vze.com/

best to all.

 -l-@dp