new release @ Stasisfield.com : david hahn

--============_-1152472856==_ma============

Stasisfield.com presents its latest free MP3 release :

SF-2007 : good friends we've lost : david hahn

Seattle-based composer David Hahn's split single release contains two
electroacoustic elegies for friends and colleagues who have passed
away. E/Gone, for cello + electronics, is a pulsing lament for a
journalist who died during the civil war in the former Yugoslavia.
'Tis of Thee, for alto saxophone and electric guitar, is a haunting
remembrance of a musician who died of AIDS at a young age.

available for download + streaming now :

[ http://www.stasisfield.com/releases/ ]

thanks for listening.

john kannenberg

[ http://www.stasisfield.com ]

[ http://www.whistlingpariah.com ]

OUT NOW :

>  Stasisfield : Year 01

- A CD-R compilation of our first year of releases featuring nearly
10 hours of digital music and video with 25 minutes of previously
unreleased material

[ http://www.stasisfield.com/merchandise ]

- Review by Dan Warburton :

[ http://www.paristransatlantic.com/magazine/monthly2003/03mar_text.htm#1 ]

- &etc Review :

[ http://ampersandetc.virtualave.net/ampv2003_g.html ]

UPCOMING :

>  new MP3 releases by :

+ thanos chrysakis

+ marleah tobin

+ neil jendon

--

>  the audible still-life

- compilation CD and online exhibition

- featuring contributions by glenn bach / jeremy boyle / john hudak /
i+o / neil jendon / john kannenberg / koura / mou, lips! / jon
mueller / plank / hal rammel / trace reddell / steve roden / sawako /
schoenecker / malte steiner

- exclusive online pieces by betsey biggs / thanos chrysakis /
richard delaney / james hegarty

- coming [late] summer 2003

[ http://www.stasisfield.com/space/future/still-life ]

--