[microsound] symbiosis playlist - 27.07.03

Symbiosis

"Experiments in Sound"

A mix of sound art and experimental/ambient soundscapes.

Headphones recommended.

12am - 1am Sunday nights
(1pm - 3pm Sunday afternoon GMT)

102.7 FM, Melbourne, Australia
http://www.rrr.org.au/
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

presented by Simon Hampson

I hope this mail finds you all well.. Melbourne is in the grip of a cold,
wet and windy spell but I still love the changing seasons...

Mark Harwood from Synaesthesia Records (http://www.synrecords.com/) will be
droping by this week to chat about his recent overseas adventures and to
play some tunes. I'll be premiering a new collaboration between Bokor and
Pablo Reche (http://www.dreamland.antisound.net). The piece has been called
'Dialogue' in recognition of the language barrier between Melbourne artist
Bokor and the Argentian Reche
(http://www.experimentaclub.com/data/pablo_reche/0index.htm). I will also be
continuing my look at the Allegorical Power series which is available online
at Antiopic (http://www.antiopic.com/allegorical/).

Please feel free to get in contact... I am always looking for new material.

Symbiosis
c/o Triple R
PO Box 304
Fitzroy, VIC  3068