[no subject]

Bill,

Thanks on the reveiw, I apologize about my mail and I hope no offences were taken by anyone.
I'm fairly new here at this list and decided to try this project and probably got a little carried away.
My track is definitely not as good as some of the folks here and probably somewhat drifts away from the theory of the project.
It was definitley different using such a small sound :D.In a ways I was seeking if my track was acceptable or in
place with the theory.Im definitly not seeking praise,I need to read up on some books I'm very much a beginner.
Again pardon my errors.

regards

ArcticVLF