Re: [microsound] radio and/or archive suggestions?

on 8/8/03 7:31 AM, Glenn Folkvord (Hyperion Media) at glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> I am making a weekly electronic music radio show which is broadcast on local
> FM radio here in Norway. But it may not be the kind of music you are looking
> for, since this is the Microsound list :-)

Is there a reason why I have 6 copies of this stupid email in my inbox? And
since you know that this is the microsound list why did you choose to post
non-microsound related info? To plug your radio show i suppose...

puuuullllleeeezzzz stop.

omnid