From: tobias c. van Veen
Sent: 8/8/2003 9:30:31 PM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [microsound] [OT] hiphop article

Published by:

http://www.manhattan-institute.org/

"The Manhattan Institute is a think tank whose mission is to develop and
disseminate new ideas that foster greater economic choice and individual
responsibility."

Ie, a conservative, neo-liberal think-tank.

Other essays include:

"At Long Last, South L.A. Has a Prayer -- the Police" and
"Michael Moore, Humbug: He's mendacious and obnoxious, so what accounts
for
his appeal?" and the always popular "Why More Cash Won't Help the Kids."

Puke.

tV

ps. What was that other group that had "Manhattan" in the title .. ? Oh
year, "the Manhattan Project."

tobias c. van Veen -----------
http://www.quadrantcrossing.org
http://www.thisistheonlyart.com