RE: [microsound] Re: i like the mitek audio page

while i too find it irritating having to skim through millions of eMails
not=20
related to sound directly ,don=2Et you think that discussion is important =
to=20
making quality music? i=2Eve always thought that listening to the world=20=

outside my window ,or reading a book and then turning right to the=20
computer ,i mean all of everything you do gets in your music if you do it=20=

right=2E so nothing is really off-topic ,as long as it serves a purpose=2E=
 what=20
i question is whether or not that whole discussion ,bar a few intelligent=20=

comments ,didn=2Et just devolve automatically into "uh-huh" "nuh-uh"=20
"uh-huh" "nuh-uh"=2E=2E=2E
=2Ed:b=2E

DIRECTlyrelated point - anyone familiar with longbox recordings from=20
Chicago? www=2Elongboxrecordings=2Ecom=20
a lot of interesting work on there=2E
=20

thanx=2E i haven't even started to download the stuff, but
reading a simple, so direct, and directly related to =2Emicrosound,
email really made my day=2E=20

i can't believe that i had to skim through more than 150 mails
which were either about perfection (WHAT?) or about people getting
hysterical on an article=2E=20

how can this be interesting?=20

i love this list (even though i'm fairly new), but sometimes i wonder
if people have some sort (any sort) of critical censorship=2E=20

you're not alone=2E=20

this is not a forum, nor a chat: meet at the hotline server and
argue as much as you want=2E=20

=20

i don't know, it's hard to draw a line, but it requires so much time
to keep up with everything=2E=20

anyway, best to all, and thanks again for the link=2E=20

 -l-@dp=20

=20

partial derivative of a point=20

http://www=2El-ll-l=2Eorg=20