Re: [microsound] my apologies.....

Il giorno 27-08-2003 21:33, b.phenix, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:

> this is not a ms topic, and i wish tech topics like these stop.
>
> stll.  processor is but a part of a system's performance.  RAM,
> front-side bus, and harddrive throughput, among others, all factor
> in.  the list of reasons why this two systems may not be equal, and
> obviously they are not, is too long to list.
>
> don't mean to be unduly harsh, but take it to a reaktor
> mail-list or newsgroup and pull from a wider knowledge base.
>
> b.
no man, you are kind, very kind. i apologize all of you, but i guessed
.microsound mailing list was a non-place to compare experiences and modus
operandi related to electronic music. i use software and hardware to make
music, so to me this is speaking about music: processes and tech.
second: when i want to be not "unduly harsh" i don't tell anyone what to do
and where to take it's questions.
third: i know what a processor do and when and how, and that's a matter of
calculus power.
but, at the end of the story, you are not forced to answer to every useless
and out of argument question like this.....