klanghausen

My contribution to the Klanghausen project is called "rthk chpl," and is
a meditation on the ideas of time in the works of Morton Feldman.  I
took the New Albion recording of Feldman's _Rothko Chapel_ and time
compressed the 24-minute piece into two separate pulses: 24 seconds and
2.4 seconds.  I then arranged five trains of sound (for the five
movements), pitchshifted, effected, echoed, and reverbed the five tracks
into a piece 2 minutes and 40 seconds in length.

Found in the folder with an underscore between my first and last name,
along with a brief .txt note.  (Kim or Eloy, please delete the empty
folder.)

Best,

G.