some things

- I will not be able to conduct the book club while I am on tour so the next
one will take place in early November...we are now reading chapter 4 (which
is a long chapter) so everybody should be very well aquatinted with the
material and have a lot to talk about... :)

- I just got a copy of 'Warhol's Surfaces' by Scanner and highly recommend
it...a very interesting work which incorporates ambient textures, field
recording and glitchy material...I've been listening to it all morning while
I play travel-agent...

- all contributions to the Klanghausen project should be uploaded, named
properly and encoded at the correct bit rate or your piece will not be
included on the web page...also, please keep the filenames somewhat short as
we had some problems with longer filenames in the past...let's say equal to
or less than 12 chars plus the suffix (.mp3)