Re: [microsound] Net connections

> Has anyone ever performed live where the various performers are located in
> different countries, connected or synced via the Internet / broadband? Or
> any other type of similar projects?

not exactly in different countries. made some experiments with cross
feeding control data over ethernet as osc messages
(http://cnmat.cnmat.berkeley.edu/OSC/) between pure data and max/msp.
data moved fine but our music sucked. osc is supported by quite many
things nowdays (check list from the berkeley site). if you want to
sync audio streams then it is another story of course.

 tk