Re: [microsound] Echolocation calls from bats

Dont know what j.frede use but most bat detectors have a line output=20
suitable for any recorder.

Never leave home without your bat detector, hydrophones and shotgun mic=20=

;=3D)

And there is a manufacturer of good detectors not far from you:=20
http://www.batsound.com

Sorry if I repeat any info already posted (I'm just back after a really=20=

great week at the prix ars in Linz).

/Jan L.