"yes yoko ono"and "hang"

to whom it may concern,

i have my first solo exhibiton  here in japan,
  at art tower of mito's contemporary art center in
Mito of Ibaragi prefecture,starting from oct.25th.

my solo show comes together with "yes yoko ono "exhibiton.
it's called criterium 57,which is the 57th solo show held by museum.

if you have a time to visit japan,please take a look or if you know
someone in japan,
you are welcomed to attend an opening.

http://www.arttowermito.or.jp/art/yokoono.html

also,starting from Oct.26th,my work will be in a group show called
"hang" at Kamakura
Gallery. please take a look if you have a plan to be here,or if you
know someone in japan,who are interested in art,please let them know.

http://www.kamakura-g.com/

there will be reception for both exhibition on the first day of the
show.

thank you so much.

sincerely yours,

megumi nakai