turkey

> That's a very unfortunate experience... I wonder how you fared in Turkey,
> and what your general impressions were.

I liked Istanbul very much but not sure that my music was appropriate to the
dance club where the event was held...I would rather have performed in a
nice space set up for concerts with a sound system geared towards
electroacoustic music...

I also want to point out that the mishap I had with my iMic in Sarajevo took
place during the soundcheck for my _lecture_ and that the sound for my
_performance_  (on a different evening) was handled by a very competent
local independent sound person and ironically was one of the best sound
systems I have had on my tour (fyi: it was a Mackie system with 2 two-ways
and 2 subs per side and a set of stereo monitors)...the ONLY problem I had
was with the Sarajevo Media Center and not with the promoter or the
independent sound person both of whom were very supportive and
professional...
greetings from Barcelona!
KIM