Re: [microsound] [ot] textless browser

This particular piece targets the Amnesty International site, but I
remember an earlier post about a similar alt.browser that denuded the
CNN site of text in a critique of the consolidation of news media.  I
don't remember if it was Mark Tribe or another net.art group.  I'm sure
someone blogged it somewhere . . .

G.