Re: [microsound] [ot] textless browser

Hmmm... I don't know about that, but you can hack the URL of Mark's piece
and put any URL up there--effectively browsing any website. I like Amazon,
so placid without the screaming sales pitch.

Here's CNN thorugh the lens...

http://www.nothing.org/cgi-bin/strip.cgi?url=http://www.cnn.com

--
Michael Arnold Mages