Re: [microsound] klanghausen and droplift projects

Hi,

I'm sorry I had been able to finish a webpage for the Klanghausen
project. I know it shouldn't take this long.

If it's ok with everyone, I'll try to finish it in the next few
days -- over the weekend --

If I can't find the time, maybe I'll recruit some of web peeps
from the list.

thanks everyone for their patience,
cheers,

Eloy