Re: [microsound] idea: touring laptop musicians forum

--0-218285661-1066932181=:98354

yes please ...
i can supply mysql db if you like, or sql 7 / access ...
also eloy if you need any artwork/js/html/cf/sql/  coding  etc. let me know.

Dino Lupelli <dinolupelli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Interesting, I also thing sharing information about contacts to tour and
everything could be great.

What about an online db about greatest laptop music venues?