Re: [microsound] idea: touring laptop musicians forum

> the list would be for touring laptop musicians ONLY and membership would be
> gained through prior approval...also, the list would be moderated...
> I'd be interested in any *constructive* feedback about this idea...please
> post to the list and not to me directly...

This is a good idea. I'm not sure if I qualify as a "touring" laptop
musician, since I've only done it a few times, but I'm planning on doing
more, and something like this would be an excellent resource. I think the
success would depend on a somewhat standardized way of commenting on venues.
Maybe even have people fill out a form so that we'd be sure to get specific
bits of information abut the venues.

Jonathan

Jonathan Hughes
www.jonathanhughes.com | www.dronelab.com | www.opalinemusic.com