Re: [microsound] idea: touring laptop musicians forum

yeah actually I'm having the same problem with Arovane
right now. Trying to book a 5 city u.s. tour, but Uwe wants
at least 500 a gig making it unfeasible even in bigger cities
if they have to foot a portion of international flight and travel
in the u.s. Unfortunately, it's not possible to do this as your day
job and even mildly successful artists who have sold upwards of
10k in albums can't make a good living off it if any at all.

-