all new sound noise music!

hia

it's been  a long while since you've heard from me - but we've been busy!

and hence - i have a bit of news from sonomu.net - hope you don't
mind the intrusion!

best wishes

susanna

SONOMU
http://sonomu.net

all new sound noise music!

yep. sonomu.net has changed its clothes...

sonomu.net is now log-in free
yes. you can browse and read everything even if you're not a member.
however, there are advantages to being a member... like:

reviews:
reviews are open to all! now all sonomu members can review music on
the site. just log in, find the release you want to review (using
'browse' or 'search'), and follow the link at the bottom of the
page...

http://sonomu.net/reviews/

events:
join sonomu and you can also add 'events' and venues - perfect for
listing your own nights, your mate's night or just gigs you're into

go public:
members have all now got a 'public' page, which works much like a
'blog'.  collated here is everything you've listed and reviewed as
well as your comments upon events, releases, artists and whatever
else is crossing your mind.

fresh mail:
choose how often, and at what time of the day you get your 'fresh'
update from sonomu. you can also choose to get it in html format

your newsletter:
all members can set up their own mailing list. you can invite people
to join your list or they can subscribe by clicking the subscribe
button on your public page

your feed:
you can add people to your 'personal feed' which means you can go
straight to everything you want without having to read stuff by
people you don't want.

your greedbag:
you can now buy music directly from labels who are sonomu.net
members.  add  the music you'd like to your sonomu.net 'greedbag',
and when you're done, choose who you want to buy it from.

shops:
have a look around the sonomu marketplace, where you can buy direct
from the growing number of sonomu label members. you might even want
to join.

http://sonomu.net/shops/

more coming soon, including a major update to our fledgling events system.

lastly and most importantly - these are bold steps for sonomu.net,
please let us know what you think of the on-going changes.

http://sonomu.net/

sonomu.net
soundnoisemusic network