Re: [microsound] extreme time stretch software...

--=======FE0412E=======

--=====================_460111==.ALT

I think you could use CSound with the opcodes pvoc (phase vocoder) or adsyn
(heterodyne analysis).
Maybe there's another opcode, sndwarp, it stretches the sound using the
granular synthesis. The result could be amazing.
Giuseppe Rapisarda.

vocoder) or adsyn (heterodyne analysis).<br>
Maybe there's another opcode, sndwarp, it stretches the sound using the
granular synthesis. The result could be amazing.<br>
Giuseppe Rapisarda.<br>