Re: [microsound] new mulch

--=======76022DFC=======

--=====================_451298==.ALT

>On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Ross Healy wrote:
>
> > Neil
> >
> > You must realise Ross is Audiomulch and one amazing person, he is not a
> huge
> > company , he is a one man mulch!
> >
> > Oh and by the way how long did PC people have to wait for MAX/MSP?
> >
> > Pcs are not as bad as Mac heads make out
> >
> > Ross Cray

MAX/MSP for Windows is available. I tried on W98 but it didn't worked. With
WinXP is OK.
Giuseppe Rapisarda.

--=====================_451298==.ALT

Ross Healy wrote:<br><br>
&gt; Neil<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; You must realise Ross is Audiomulch and one amazing person, he is
not a huge<br>
&gt; company , he is a one man mulch!<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Oh and by the way how long did PC people have to wait for
MAX/MSP?<br>
&gt;<br>
&gt; Pcs are not as bad as Mac heads make out<br>
&gt;<br>
MAX/MSP for Windows is available. I tried on W98 but it didn't worked.
With WinXP is OK.<br>
Giuseppe Rapisarda.</body>