Re: [microsound] Re: microsound Digest 28 Oct 2003 20:07:07 -0000 Issue 1043

Wesley Willis is dead????????????? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! At least he'll live
forever in my heart ... well, at least until I too die.. but .... DAMN YOU
UNJUST GOD!!
I am totally turned upside down by that tragedy.

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/