Re: [microsound] OS

In this case I'm just thinking in terms of a project that=
 explicitly maintains certain standards throughout a process=
 ("100% free / open source" as an analogue to "100% organic.")

Others on the list might feel, though, that circumscribing the=
 process in any way (such as "you can only use a certain kind of=
 software") is itself counter to the idea of free art...

Anya

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:00:39 +0000, alex@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I've never thought of open source software being an analogy to=
 organic
> food before, but I quite like it.  Although, most of the=
 software I use