Re: [microsound] Klanghausen | now online... finally!

------=_NextPart_000_234D7_01C3A324.FE5613B0

Hi,

My track is labeled as simply "mix2" and the artist name is "ph.L" The
name of the track is actually "Impulsive" and my artist name is Phil
Thomson. If you need it, I can upload a new version of the track with
corrected ID3 tags. But at any rate, I would request a change in the
listing of my track. TIA.

Phil