Re: [microsound] no OS

The issue is equating politics with agenda, which is the (if I may say so)
narrow-minded, predominantly North American idea of 'politics'. For many of
us, 'politics' is TV.

Politics -- the polis -- the city -- the organisation of living. And beyond
that: the oikos, the home, the hearth. The temple. The sacrifice. Art.
Speed, war, battle, tactics, strategy. Economy and exchange. The gift. The
political. Mourning, death, memorial, memory.

_Antigone_ is a good read here to get a wider grasp of 'the political'.

In French there is a better way to express this:

le politique / la politique: the political / politics.

tV