Re: [microsound] i'm sure that this has been asked,

------=_NextPart_000_4443A_01C3AB5A.A4D86FC0

No there is no archive. I have tried to contribute to the existence of
one, but I haven't the programming skills to bring it about, and there
is the question of where to host it. You can access past posts by
sending a command to the majordomo-type program that admin's the list,
but that does not an archive make. I really wish we had one, because it
could potentially be a great thing, but I don't have the resources at my
disposal. My initial attempts at collaborating with folks to bring the
archives into being were somewhat abortive.