Re: [microsound] making CD's skip

These links are related and may be of ineterst to you.

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/s988979.htm

A recent tv program in Aust about random cd playback from cds treated with
bacteria

http://www.swin.edu.au/chem/bio/papers/iciam9089.htm

A paper on turntablism things with link to its author

Regards
RLS