Re: [microsound] making CD's skip

--0-1791122239-1069084467=:97522

I believe the group Oval has done something similar to what you are saying, although not cosmetic, it seems that there is deliberate manipulation of the sounds via disc modification. The CD that comes to mind is ?Ovalcommers? but I think most, if not all releases are treated this way.

Joe Young <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone on this list point me to any web sites of artists that have
modified CD's to make them intentionally skip?
It's for an MA project I'm working on and would like to quote other
people's experiences...Google hasn't thrown up anything interesting
yet..

Thanks!

Joe
--