global/soundscape playlists

------=_NextPart_000_0091_01C3B699.021FDD00

post global  11. 26. 03

rechenzentrum - synchron - directors cut (mille plateaux)
tomas jirku - r - blik 1999 (no type)
peekay tayloh - the hole you are inn - sofa o.d. (poeta negra)
hdj tom - sandwitch sampler - taste (inflatabl label)
melodium - terminus - parthenay ep (autres directions in music)
rollerball - girls hugging trees - real hear (silber)
jamie barnes - burning leaves - the fallen acrobat (silber)
small life form - organ - one (silber)
tim perkins - lude - motive (praemedia)
hans fjellestad - smoke shank - 33 (accretions)
claudio roccetti - exzistenz - the work called kitano (bar la muerte)
tim hecker - spektral - radio amor (mille plateaux)
marsen jules - lazy sunday funerals 01 - [apl017] lazy sunday funerals =
(autoplate)
t.raumschmiere - radio blackout - radio blackout (novamute)
senor coconut - oxygene part 2 - fiesta songs (emperor norton)
kraftwerk - vitamin - tour de france soundtracks (emi)
jan jelinek - fatback's wicky wacky - staedtizism 4 (~scape)
pole - like rain - pole (mute)
!!! - me and guiliani down by the schoolyard (a thrue story) - me and =
guiliani down by the schoolyard (a thrue story) (warp)

-------

sound scape  11. 28. 03

dexter - things have changed adjuster mix - things have changed (force =
tracks)
falco brocksieper - voices - geheimparkplatz (treibstoff)
midiots - richard clicks - song seven (treibstoff)
rene breitbart - jungle bells - sunride (treibstoff)
nooncat - ocean body - under the moon (treibstoff)
akufen - falco brocksieper - psychomery iii remixes (trapez)
decomposed subsonic - wild nights - wild nights (force tracks)
elting lieb - pacemaker (dirk diggler easy tiger remix) - pacemaker =
(konvex konkav)
a. muegee - silkywaves - trailblazer (resopal schalware)
billy delessandro - at the razors edge - midievalization (resopal =
schalware)
yoora moorush - smile seti remix - next round ep (force tracks)
elting lieb - roll side - rock n roll (konvex konkav)
the architect - magnetic mind - my shoes are on backwards and my socks =
dont match (tuning spork)
montagespiral - rise up dub - future dub 01 (future dub)
baby ford - built in - fim245 (force inc.)

artist - track - album (label)

-------

www.kanal103.com.mk/emisii/postglobal.htm
music radio channel 103  www.kanal103.com.mk