[microsound] Empire

Dear All,

I'm not sure if this Christmas gift for our subscribers made it through to
the list (URL below), so sending it again to be on the safe side. If you'd
like to be added to our subscriber list to receive further notifications of
free, limited edition MP3s, drop by Fallt:

http://www.fallt.com/subscribe

Meanwhile, I hope you all had a peaceful Christmas and wish you a prosperous
new year.

Best,

Christopher @ Fallt

::::

Dear Subscribers,

Fallt are pleased to join with Alejandra and Aeron at Lucky Kitchen to wish
you a peaceful Christmas and prosperous New Year.

To celebrate the season of goodwill, we're happy to announce a Christmas
gift: three exclusive tracks by Alejandra and Aeron - soon to follow on our
'Directions 2003' limited CDR compilation - available for a limited period
for free download to subscribers from the following URL:

http://www.fallt.com/empire

We wish you all the best for 2004 and look forward to sharing new works with
you as we continue to work on the Fallt upgrade and add to our back
catalogue in 2004, our fifth year.

Best wishes,

All @ Fallt + Alejandra and Aeron @ Lucky Kitchen