From: "mic" <nodolby@xxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 2:32 PM
Subject: [microsound] computer + guitar

hi to all,
i use to process my electric tabeltop guitar  with my laptop
(using reaktor and max/msp).

i search information about the guitar amp modeler.
what is the best?
or maybe only a good website where read some review about this kind of fx.
very thx to all
bye

mic

p.s. i saw that fennesz use the Line 6 POD XT