Re: [microsound] Re: ctrl#12 : fainting and hell-o! (special xmas release)

on 12/16/03 1:29 AM, info at info@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi guys
> Clarissa is very happy !!!!!
>
> she's waiting for your feedback about the other stuff.

i like 'Exposing Sigurthead'. The 'Expo 2000' treatment is really quite
nice.I've always liked the kraftwerk tune and disliked the remixes , so it's
good to hear it nicely presented.

'Black on Black': Well, I like the isaac Hayes; wasn't sure if Diamanda
really added much , still it's a good excuse to listen .

 'Flowers On Sea' . It's rather maddening yet effective; love the intensity.
'Cocaine Ashes' is especially good.

 ' Turn Out the Lights in 7:40'is effective...such wild creepy textures.

 You know...I should have a spare room in february if you feel like moving
to Seattle.

 Anyway, "Rolling in My Grey Tigra' ...I'm not sure about this one , though
I have thought of Vanilla Ice as being a 'genre innovator' , and this tune
being very arty is hopefully innovating genre-wise though perhaps that's
just wishful thinking on my part.

 'Stan in Milan': I don't like Eminem that much though it all does fit
together nicely, I'll grant it that.

 'Post-Moltitude Voices' : -don't like that one.

 'i can't live without her asshole' : this is pretty good, though I don't
know the sources...

 'Sigurtata' . i like it alot . This is a good one. It's glam , it's fun. I
don't know how much intervention you had from 'logoplasm' etc. yet you two
manage to express something through these tracks.

 'Silly Glass Empires' : 'Sparkle In Grey' ? 'sparkle in the rain'? 'a drop
in the grey'? I don't know...nice ending , especially!

                       more later ,

                                  Bill