From: peewee [mailto:peewee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 5:21 PM
To: peewee
Cc: industriamasoquista@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; electropromo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; pale_delay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; microsound; post_rock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; phinnweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; noisemusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; aen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; adnoiseam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; retinascan-artists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [microsound] global/soundscape playlists

post global  12. 10. 03

lycia - not here, not anymore - empty space (silber)
twelve - talking about - first album (silber)
stars like fleas - as hard as you want - sun lights down on the fence (praemedia)
town and country - aubergine - 5 (thrill jockey)
piero milesi - volti riflessi - from within (cuneiform)
hydatid - negative space - awash with even (half theory)
env(itre) - the world would be better without... - teaktshramin (aphorism)
desert planet - delta - joystic pop (odor)
desert planet - dune buggy (gamatic remix) - dune buggy (odor)
peekay tayloh - rumbus rooms to let - sofa o.d. (poeta negra)
hdj tom - paprikajancsi - taste (inflatabl label)
iversen - re 01 (every kid on speed mix) - reconstruct i (tib prod)
straiph - coptic caller calls - thin bony scour (selfreleased)
taba - water:oscillation - pure (l'angelo carnivoro)
matmos - yite - civil war (matador)
glomag - cherie amour - kikapu gold standard (kikapu)
melodium - pluraple - parthenay ep (autres directions in music)
tomas jirku - cefuroxime - bleak 1999 (no type)

post global 12. 12. 03

martin jarl - weetabix - weetabix ep (konvex konkav)
baby ford - built in - fim 245 (force inc.)
mr. rahn - output 1 - sunblocker ep (konvex konkav)
someone else - booby - tuning spork 01 (tuning spork)
b - intarstate - tuning spork 2 (tuning spork)
the architect - magnetic mind - my shoes are on backwards and my socks dont match (tuning spork)
someone else - poop loop - poop trax vol.1 (tuning spork)
mister e minimal? - ziper - contexterior 05 (contexterior)
jeff miligan - in my life - in my life ep (background)
dub surgeon - piece of mind - future dub 02 (future dub)
montage spiral - rise up dub - future dub 01 (future dub)
pan/tone - funky martini - funky martini ep (background)
                                        * * *
pheek - a new soulfullofwind - [THN043] tabisuru kokoro lp (thinner)
digitalverein - skinny times - [thn033] internal course (thinner)
surphase & rktic - sÑdschleuse - [thn040] norddeutsch ep (thinner)
mateo murphy - deep thoughts - [thn030] montrealers (thinner)
eloi brunelle - moch5 - [thn042] montrÐal night groove (thinner)
chronolux - returning - [thn041] the manila context ep (thinner)
and.Id - when it rains - [thn036] after five ep (thinner)
marko fÑrstenberg - i 209 - [thn031] option ep (thinner)
curse - th3 processed (sgnl_fltr rmx) - [thn034] wet springtime ... ep (thinner)
simex - sustained headlight - [thn032] memory dump ep (thinner)

artist - track - album (label)

www.kanal103.com.mk/emisii/postglobal.htm
music radio channel 103  www.kanal103.com.mk