Re: [microsound] [ot] dr-110 drum machine help

hi.
first of all, you can only program 16 of your own
patterns, 1-8 on banks A&B.
you start to do this by holding down the shift button
and then pressing one of the buttons under "write." in
this case, since you are writing a new pattern, you
would press tap or step. tap is the same as most other
drum machines. in "step" mode, the "stop" button
clears spaces in the grid, while "start" adds a drum
sound to a grid space. press the desired sound to
select it for use. Hand clap, cymbal, and accent share
the same row, since you can't scroll down on the
screen. you'll see what i mean when you try it out.
you probably already know anyway. let me know if you
have any more questions. i haven't sequenced any songs
with it, as i haven't had the need to, so i can't help
with that. i'm sure you'll be able to figure it out
after this, though.