Re: [microsound] Micro-publics

mister philisphil!!

don't shut down c e n t i b e l !!

it's an excellent resource, and it'd be a shame if we were to lose it.

keep up the good work, and remember to trim your posts.

much love,

mister f f  f   ffish .  .   .

an interesting thread, this. a state of mind most of us must find ourselves in from time to time.

Phil Thomson <hellomynameisphil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

as I ponder shutting down the weblabel I've run for the last
year because of what appears to be a lack of interest on the part of
both artists and audiences.

   BT Yahoo! Broadband - Save £80 when you order online today. Hurry! Offer ends 21st December 2003. The way the internet was meant to be.