[microsound] hotline passwords

list-members:
I have been getting numerous requests from people who either think that you
need a new account for each new microsound project or who have already been
assigned an account in the past and have forgotten their password...

you do not need a new account for each new project...the pswd I assign to
you works to gain entry to the server until I disable it...

also, it is a real pain for me to have to reassign passwords so please
remember to take the username, login and pswd I assign to you, paste it into
a text doc and keep it handy on your machine somewhere...it is your
responsibility to keep track of this...