Re: [microsound] Re: Read this on the Coil list...

well i would put many of the bands supported by
brainwashed at the same level of nicolai and
bretschneider. i love the music of them both. i think
whitney would enjoy to listen to parallel projects
like cyclo, with ryoji ikeda, if he hasn't done so.

Typical Jon Whitney post.  He is always needlessly