[microsound] Fwd: CKLN FM's Whynot Jazz playlist for November 26, 2003

Dear Artist and Label

Welcome to the radio program Whynot Jazz on Toronto's CKLN FM 88.1. Heard Every Wednesday Morning from 7am-11am est. Available around the world at:

www.ckln.fm

Here is the playlist from the last Whynot Jazz Program. Please note that radio program, hosted by Mike Hansen, takes an outside examination of new improvised and jazz musics. Whynotjazz is one of the very few voices for progessive new music heard in Toronto or around the world.

Why Not? 2003/11/26

Artist Song Title Album Title Label

No Spagetti Edition
Who is Changing Places
Real Time Satellite Data
SOFA

Sun Ra
Spaceship Lullaby
Spaceship Lullaby
Atavistic Unheard Music Series

Baby Dodds
Careless Love Blues
Talking and Drum solos
Atavistic Unheard Music Series

Baby Dodds
Sun Gonna Shine in my Backdoor Someday/ I'm Going
Talking and Drum Solos
Atavistic Unheard Music Series

Kye Marshell Quartet
Winter's End
Winter's End
Zepher Westwind Productions

Dan Dechellis/Aaron AliShaikh
Subtle Mechanics
Under Careful Watch The Spoken Words Fly
Sachimay

Trio BraamDejoddeVatcher
Olive
Colors
Sterma

Michael Moore/tristan Honsinger/Cor Fuhler
Monitor
Monitor
Between the Lines

Michiel Braam
Cherry Pop
All Ears/ Foamy Wife Hum
Sterma

ICP Orchestra
Barbaric
November Music 2002
November Music

Martin Siewart/Martin Brandlmayr
Form
Too Beautiful to Burn
Erstwhile Records

Gert Jan Prins/Allison Cameron/Mike Hansen
excerpt
concert
independent

Christof Kurzmann/Toshimaru Nakamuran
Outside Shows
Amplify 2002 Box 2002
Erstwhile Records

Dj Dee
8:15
Sunday
Noise Asia

Giuseppe Ielasi
Text Piece
christian Alati-Giuseppe Ielasi-Ruggero Radaele
Sonoris

Tunnel
Graft
Tunnel
Circumvention

Shannon Fields
As Hard as you want
Stars Like Fleas
Preamedia

Hans Reichel
You Can Dance With Me
Yuxo
FMP

Birgit Uhler
Violet
Slants
Unit

Steve Lacy
encore
guelph jazz festival
demo

Glen Hall
Alamout/Hallucinations/Cut up
Hallucinations
Leo Records

Your support is necessary in keeping this voice for the music current. Please feel free to forward music to the address below. Thats again for your support. Keep Listening

Thanks
Mike

Mike Hansen CKLN FM 88.1 Whynot Jazz Program 79 Benson Ave. Toronto,On Canada M6G 2H7 whynotjazz@xxxxxxxxxxx