Re: [microsound] text to sound conversion

And don't forget that in linux you can hijack sound through jack.  sox is not
yet jack-aware (at least I am not aware if it is) but there is a package called
libjackasyn which allows to use non-jack apps within jack.  So, you use
jacklaunch command:

jacklaunch play -f s -c 2 -s w -r 11025 -t raw /usr/bin/play

And you should be able to access the audio with any app for recording or further
mangling.

../MiS