Re: [microsound] how to fight computer noise..?

Wow,

 When I first glanced at the subject line I thought it read:

 'how to fight computer music...?'

 I don't know. Shielded monitors in a separate room with a window and extra
long usb cables for the keyboard?

 Closedback headphones? Purchase a sampler?Take it to a small project studio
equipped with all of the above?